JUMPERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO:
1. Land on your head or neck.
2. Double bounce or affect another jumper’s bounce in any way.
3. If a guest enters your trampoline, discontinue jumping until the guest has exited your space.
4. Attempt any skill or activity outside of your personal limitations, abilities, or skill level.
5. Any form of flip is not encouraged
6. Have anything in your mouth (gum, candy, etc.).
7. Sit or lie on the court. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
8. Push, tackle, run on flat surfaces, race, or engage in horseplay of any kind.
9. Touch any perimeter netting or top pads.
10. Throw balls at another jumper’s head or neck area.
11. Jump if a Wi:Jump Team Member is not present.