Looking for your new favourite sport? Dodgeball is a fast pace high energy game for everyone to enjoy.
* Dodgeball matches take place as part of our free jump sessions
* The aim is to dodge “live” balls thrown by the opposite team
* Marshals will organise and run games for you
* Games end when the whole of one team is eliminated
* Games last no longer than 10 minutes
* When a Marshal says “You’re out!” you must exit the court immediately
Marshal decisions are final
From fierce rivalries between friends to more casual games with your family! Step into one of our two dodgeball courts and take on the challenge!
Can you be the last one standing?
“You’re out!” When:
* A “live” ball hits any part of your body
* If the opposition catch a “live” ball thrown by you before it hits the ground
* You cross over onto the other team’s trampolines
* You may deflect a ball with a ball in your hands
* Once you are out exit the court and wait for the next game
Note: A “Live” ball is one that has been thrown and not hit any surface yet.